Tuesday, August 18, 2009

knitting

warning: before you buy something from the 1 skein wonders books you should check the publishers website for correction. There are corrections on almost every pattern.
I was knitting the seaside cottage alpaca-silk stole, there was a mistake in the pattern so I gave up on it. I checked the website www.storey.com for corrections. Now I might try to make it again, but in a while.

I am still working on my clapotis. I am on the decrease rows. It is very boring knitting it, but it looks gorgeous. Next I am making a felted bag. I started my jitterbug socks, they are taking forever. Then I have to knit a pair of socks for my brother and my sister. Then something for xmas for my mom and a hat for my dad, who has a giant head. Then I will make a hat for me.
P.S I will have extra yarn from my clapotis I am making a beret.

No comments:

Post a Comment